The judges and Steering Group comes from a cross (and no) party background and have taken a broad range of views on Brexit, during the referendum and since. Everyone involved is donating their time in kind.
- Norman Lamb MP – Chair of the Science and Technology Select Committee and Liberal Democrat MP for North Norfolk
- Gawain Towler – Director of Communications, Brexit Party
- Lord Stewart Wood – Labour Peer, Special Adviser to Gordon Brown (2007 – 2010), Fellow in practice, Blavatnik School of Government, Oxford
- Baron Willetts – Conservative Member of the House of Lords. Previously MP for Havant (1997 – 2015) and Minister for Science and Innovation (2010 -14).
- Sue Tibballs OBE – CEO Sheila McKechnie Foundation
- Natascha Engel – Labour MP for NE Derbyshire (2005 -17), Deputy Speaker of the House of Commons (2015 – 17)
- Catherine Anderson – CEO Jo Cox Foundation
- Delyth Jewell AM – Plaid Cymru Assembly Member for South Wales East
- Baroness Sayeeda Warsi – Conservative Peer, Former Government Minister
- Isabel Hardman – Assistant Editor, The Spectator, author ‘Why We Get the Wrong Politicians’
- Quintin Oliver – Founder Stratagem International, Campaign Manager for the Yes Campaign in the Good Friday/Belfast Agreement.
- Sarah Wollaston – MP for Totnes, Chair of the Liaison and Health Select Committees.
- Stephen Gethins MP – SNP MP for North East Fife
- Shailesh Vara MP – Conservative MP for North West Cambridgeshire. Former Government Minister
- Helen Mayer – Communications Director #StandUp4Brexit, Head of Development Vote Leave (2015 -16)
- Alison Goldsworthy – CEO The Depolarization Project, Vice Chair Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust. Deputy Chair Liberal Democrats (2011 -14)
- Michael Crick – Broadcaster, journalist and author. Previously Political Editor, Newsnight and Political Correspondent Channel 4 News
A sub section of the judging panel also act as a steering committee for the awards they are; Stewart Wood, Helen Mayer, Ali Goldsworthy, Natascha Engel and Michael Crick.